Reduced Construction Time:
- Steel buildings save up to 40% of the construction time
Low Initial Cost:
- Primary Members 40% less weight advantage compared to conventional buildings
- Secondary members 30% less weight advantage compared to the conventional buildings
- Fewer foundation requirements due to the less weight of overall Steel Building structure
- Faster pre-fabrication and erections mean less -expensive labor cost
- Lower Life-cycle Cost
- Greater Return on Investment
Flexibility and Durability:
- Permanent: That’s is the truth. A steel building can provide strong, dependable, nearly maintenance-free structures,
last for many decades. Steel buildings can be still in use for over 80 years.
- Using steel building is often longer than buildings constructed with concrete, mansions, wood or some other typical
building materials (MBMA).
- Metal Buildings are easy to expand by lengthening at any stage of the project and after implementation
- Any removed sections can be erected and re-used in other projects
- The construction Manager doesn’t need to beep tracking different suppliers
Low Maintenance cost:
- Long-life finished maintaining care-free beauty of the building for years
- Steel building requires less maintenance than other types of building.